Snippets of this and that
Life has been busy. It feels like I haven’t stopped to rest in while (though I did a bit of that today).
- We’re insulating our home to take advantage of rebates with the EnerGuide program – a few weeks ago we insulated our attic; this week Leighton insulated our main floor (using spray foam insulation injected into the wall cavities); we are still going to insulate the floor and attic of our veranda so we can use in during the winter
- Home-schooling our oldest boy – choosing curriculum (I’m happy with what we chose); getting into a routine has taken a bit longer than I thought it would take, but David is enjoying it (and Leighton is a great teacher)
- Work is crazy right now – it’s the uber-busy time of year and our admin assistant quit a couple of weeks ago, someone else gave their notice last Friday and another person gave their notice this past Friday. Luckily we have someone to replace the one person and I’ll start training them on Monday.
- I feel very tired and weary.
- Loving our house church! I love the social interaction, the richness of studying God’s word together and being able to share in people’s lives and to pray for them and encourage them.
- I watched the last four episodes of Avatar, season 3 and LOVED IT! We purchased the entire third season on ITunes and are going through it.
- Heroes begins their 3rd season on Monday. Stop Sylar!!!
- Went shopping today for the fun of it – haven’t done that in a long long time
My computer is running out of juice. Signing off…